Clarion County Children & Youth Services
information provided by: Clarion County Mental Health/Mental Retardation and Drug & Alcohol Administration
Clarion County Children and Youth Services (CYS) provides services to children and families who reside in Clarion County. Working to improve the safety of and standard of living for our local children, CYS offers support that is needed by families whose children are at risk through case management, collaboration of services, specialized programs, and in-home services.
The mission of the agency is:
• to protect the children of Clarion County from abuse and neglect;
• to increase the use of in-home services for children and their families;
• to use community-based residential resources whenever possible when placement of a child outside his/her home is necessary;
• to reduce the use of institutional placements for children; and
• to reduce the duration of out-of-home placements of children.
Services include intake and assessment, child abuse investigations, general protective services to children at risk of abuse, parenting services, transportation aide services, Independent Living services, foster care services, residential placement services, and adoption services.
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM, emergency after hours 814-226-7020, local 911
Record last updated: Apr 30 2010 1:08PM
All comments are subject to review. If it's decided that a comment is inappropriate then it will be deleted from the site.